To foster communication among parents, students, administrators, educators, and the community to promote the education and well-being of all ETHS students, at home, in school and in the community.
- All parents/guardians of current ETHS students are members of ETHS Parents Engaged
- Communication is the foundation of an effective partnership between parents and the high school
- Parents need information to provide effective guidance for their children
- Parents play a vital role in the education of their children
- Parents are the best advocates for their children
- Parents are important stakeholders and should participate in school governance activities, including assessing school needs and developing goals and policies
When schools and families work together to support learning, everyone benefits.
- Email Listserve: Join our Yahoo Group to keep in touch with other parents
- Website: Information and resources for ETHS families
- Events: Speakers and programs to give parents the tools they need to help their student through high school and beyond
- Opportunities to share your views with other ETHS stakeholders
- Elliot Frolichstein-Appel
- Kristin James
- Daina Jauntirans
- Jodi Morady
We welcome your input. Visit our Get Connected page to join our steering committee or to share your views.
What happened to the ETHS PTSA?
See the PTSA FAQ page for more information