Oct 1st – Planning Meeting in E112
Nov 5th – Planning Meeting in E112
Navigating ETHS: Resources for Parents
Join us on Wednesday, September 17th to hear from key administrators and veteran parents.
- Help your student make successful academic and extracurricular choices
- Learn about school safety and discipline
- Find out who to talk to if your student has a problem
- Begin post-secondary planning (it’s never too soon!)
- Meet administrators individually
- Learn from the experiences of other parents
This town hall-like meeting will begin with brief presentations followed by a question and answer session. The evening will conclude with an informal period during which parents and guardians can speak to the panelists individually. All parents and guardians of ETHS students are invited to this free event. No sign-up is required.
Date: Wed. September 17, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM
1600 Dodge Ave.
Evanston IL 60201
This event is sponsored by ETHS Parents Engaged.