The next planning meeting for ETHS Parents Engaged will be next Wednesday, August 20th at 6:30 pm at 27 Live (27Live is located at 1012 Church Street.). The D65 PTA Council kickoff meeting will be right afterwards at 7:30.
We are looking forward to growing this new organization and need lots of help so thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!
Here are some of the areas – multiple people needed for each area:
- Management of listserve: Send invites to new members,
- Information poster: post reminders to meetings, post event announcements
- Planning & Promotion of 3 school wide programs/meetings per year, including creating communication pieces, coordinating refreshments, coordination publicity, inviting participants
- Liaison to the administration: Because ParentsEngaged is run by a steering committee it is important to provide a “single point of contact” for the administration for things like publicity, room reservations, etc.
- Volunteer Coordinator: for PR during school events
Please reply and let us know if you can attend next Wednesday. Of course if you cannot make it we will keep you in the loop, just let us know any ideas you have and where you would like to help.
Also, please forward to others you think would be interested.
Parents Engaged Steering Committee,
- Elliot Frolichstein-Appel (efrolappel[at]yahoo.com)
- Kristin James (jamesfamily60202[at]gmail.com)
- Archana Lal-Tabak (laltabak[at]mac.com)
- Jim Lal-Tabak (jimlaltabak[at]comcast.net)
- Jane McCarthy (jmccar45[at]comcast.net)
- Becky Zwolinski (bzwolinski[at]sbcglobal.net)